“We think of intelligence and perception as taking place exclusively in our brains, but yoga teaches us that awareness and intelligence must permeate the body. Each part of the body literally has to be engulfed by the intelligence.”
-B.K.S. Iyengar, Light on Life
Robin’s Weekly Class Schedule, February 21 to 24, 2018:
- Wednesday, Gentle Yoga, 5:30-6:45p at Santosha Yoga Studio, Wheat Ridge
- Thursday, Yoga for Scoliosis, 6-7:30p at Iyengar Yoga Center, Denver
- Saturday, Iyengar Yoga, Level I-II, 9-10:15a at Santosha Yoga Studio, Wheat Ridge
- Saturday, Yoga for Scoliosis, 10:30-11:45a at Santosha Yoga Studio, Wheat Ridge
Join Robin Thorpe, CIYT and Yoga for Scoliosis Trainer, in a three part series that will deepen your Yoga for Scoliosis practice. In these prolonged 2.5 hour sessions will allow Robin to take you beyond the material presented in her 90 minute weekly class.
Strengthen and enhance your yoga practice with three extended and focused asana sequences.
Three Saturdays, 2-4:30pm:
February 3: Backward Extensions February 17: Inversions
- March 3: Forward Extensions
$40 per session, $90 for all three
Iyengar Yoga Center, Denver