“We think of intelligence and perception as taking place exclusively in our brains, but yoga teaches us that awareness and intelligence must permeate the body. Each part of the body literally has to be engulfed by the intelligence.”
-B.K.S. Iyengar, Light on Life
For the time being, I will not be teaching online group classes. I encourage you to explore taking class with other teachers. We have many wonderful teachers here in Colorado, as well, more distant learning opportunities in this time of Zoom classes. Here are a few recommendations:
- Blue Spruce Yoga, Lakewood, Leslie Bradley, CIYT
- California Yoga Center, Mountain View, CA, Elise Browning Miller, CIYT
- Living Yoga, Denver, Kelly Moore, CIYT
- Santosha Yoga, Denver, Michelle & Rick Gindele, CIYTs
- Yoga Center of Denver, Denver, Craig Kurtz, CIYT, Angie Woyar, CIYT
- Yoga Shala, Boulder, Octavia Morgan, CIYT, Tamarie Spielman CIYT, Jayne Satter, CIYT
- Sara Mahowald, my long time assistant, will be offering online classes. You can contact her at 719-252-6610 or email@example.com.
I have a studio space and am offering in-person private instruction, following all the Colorado pandemic guidelines, including mask wearing and social distancing. If you are interested in scheduling a session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.